Tuesday, February 12, 2013

David Boisclair, STM, Assigns Dr. Luther, Melanchthon, and Dr. Chemnitz To Hell.






David Clearwood said...
Pastor Rydecki, I know heterodoxy when I hear and see it, and you are most certainly guilty of it. I shake off these calumnies that you put on me. 

You confuse Law and Gospel; you limit Christ's atonement, and you pervert the Scriptures and the Confessions by yours and Gregory Jackson's doctrine. You also bear false witness against those who believe, teach, and confess the Synodical Conference's doctrine, that is the Scriptural and Confessional doctrine of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.

The Synodical Conference doctrine is the pattern of sound words, not your doctrine. As far as I am concerned I apply Romans 16:17 to you and to all who agree with you.

***

GJ - I cannot speak for the guy WELS kicked out, but I agree with the Scriptures and the Word of God, not with a syphilitic bishop (Stephan), his pimp (Walther) and that gang of myth-makers today in the SynCon.

Master Boisclair has condemned Dr. Luther--who never taught UOJ--while commending a faction within the Synodical Conference.

Gausewitz did not teach UOJ in his original catechism.

The old German catechism of Missouri taught justification by faith - not UOJ.

The current KJV catechism sold by Paul McCain has not a shred of UOJ in it.

Therefore, Boisclair is in the uncomfortable position of condemning his own synod, his own publishing house, his own past SynCon president. That is a lot of anathema sit for one guy with 15 confirmed members.