Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Email to the Editors of the Local Paper

DP Doug is owned and operated by the Mark and Avoid Jeske clan.



Dear Editors of the Post Crescent,

pcnews@postcrescent.com
 
I have read your flattering articles about Ski, Tim Glende, and The CORE in Appleton.
 
Now I am wondering about the incident at the bar involving both of them and a young woman.
 
On one side I hear nothing really is being done, because the District President sides with both of them, as he has in the past.
 
On the other side I hear from WELS members all over, who are furious that this will be covered up like other recent scandals.
 
I hope you look into it.

Sincerely,
 
Greg Jackson, PhD
1104 Letha Drive
Springdale, AR 72762-2727
479-381-XXXX  (I don't trust some readers with all my information, because of spam.)