Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Legalistic Antinomians Owe Their Errors to UOJ

WELS Pastor Joel Lillo, Fox Valley, has not answered my email.

I heard about an incident in Fox Valley. Two pastors were sitting in a bar....

The rest is not a joke.

Pastor Joel Lillo has written countless comments for this blog, 99% negative, and emailed me as well. I emailed him yesterday, to find out the facts, which do not involve him directly.

I have not heard from him.

I was looking for DP Doug's email, but that is hard to find. Most people list an email with their names, on congregational blogs. His was missing.

In doing some background for this post, I found a number of relevant posts, by Rick Techlin and by the Intrepids. I copied some of it below.

One reason the Intrepid Lutherans formed was the situation in Fox Valley, backed by DP Doug, blessed by Mark and Avoid Jeske, financed by WELS and Thrivent.

The readers may investigate for themselves the way in which laity and pastors are abused in WELS, while the lying false teachers are comforted, rewarded, and praised.

I noticed how anyone with questions was boxed into a corner. The letter is confidential, but the WELS officials are free to trash anyone who even dares to question Holy Mother Synod. The Roman Catholics   have reaped billions in lawsuits from that attitude.

I warned DP Robert Mueller and VP Paul Kuske, Michigan District, WELS, that their support of abusive, adulterous pastors would cost them dearly - besides being dead wrong. I told Mueller he was no different from a rapist himself. However, contrition is not the strong suit of WELS DPs.

Revenge is.

A few years later, after I resigned from WELS, the police arrested a WELS vicar for having an affair with a minor girl in his assigned congregation - and he was married. No celibate priesthood excuse for him! The vicar spent some time in the state prison in Michigan, but the DP did not tell his own pastors what had happened.

I helped the girl's lawyer win a large settlement from WELS, by telling the attorney the truth about WELS. That has probably fueled their rage ever since, because WELS worships money. They love money not Christ.

Write Deputy Doug a letter,
so he can use your words to get rid of you.