Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ski Fanatic Accuses, But Has the Glory Departed from the Means of Grace?

Don't tell me that The CORE stole this from Craig Groeschel!

Sean Brouch has left a new comment on your post "Pastor Ski and WELS Fox Valley - The CORE Non-Upda...":

I was told about this blog site two years ago but this is the first time I have ever taken a look at it. I have a great sadness that the glory has departed you. i (sic) confident (sic) that if you were to make your way to Appleton WI and attend The Core, You would receive the word of The Lord and you too would be filled with Jesus' love!

***

GJ - More likely this is a WELS pastor. They rush to defend their false teachers and their institutions.

But the Word of God? What does that mean when everyone is born forgiven!


---

Sean Brouch has left a new comment on your post "Ski Fanatic Accuses, But Has the Glory Departed fr...":

Sean Brouch is not a WELS Pastor. He is a newly awakend Christian! Two years ago I didn't know my savior, I was a wreck of a man! Since meeting Pastor Ski I have grown as a man and more importantly I now have a relationship with Jesus! I do not attend the Core because it is WELS Luthern, I attend the Core because through the Pastors such as Ski I get to devour The Word! Every time I get to walk through the doors at The Core (and it is a get to!) Jesus rubs off on me.

***

GJ - So where is Ski right now? You must know since you get to attend the remodeled bar.


---

Sean Brouch has left a new comment on your post "Ski Fanatic Accuses, But Has the Glory Departed fr...":

You are correct! It is a remodeled bar! How awesome is it that The Kingdom took a bar, a modern day Sodom and turned it into a place of worship! You should come to a service sometime I will save you a seat right up front and give you a tour of the building. By the way before the building housed several different bars it was owned and used by a printing company. Do you hold ill will against printing companies as well? Jesus' church is not a building! The building just keeps us sinners warm and dry while we worship The Lord.

***

GJ - Please answer the question. Where is Ski and what is his role right now? Suspended or not? Kicked out of the ministerium?