Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fox Valley Pastor Joel Lillo Lays Down a Blanket of Smoke and Runs, Like Prinz Eugen

Michigan Lutheran Seminary -
at least they didn't copy a Miley Cyrus video.
Ski and Glende are in the back row on the far left.


Joel has left a new comment on your post "A New Concept from Pastor Joel Lillo - The Chain o...":

O.K., Greggy,

I'll stop being coy. I don't know the answers to the questions that you ask. I trust that, whatever happened, it is being handled properly by the circuit pastor, the DP, and the SP. Beyond that, I really have no curiosity about anything that may or may not have happened.

For the record, their circuit pastor was not "disciplined and replaced." At the last district convention, the delegates made the circuits smaller and St. Peter & the Core was made a part of a circuit that consisted of larger congregations. Their former circuit pastor remained a circuit pastor for a group of more rural and suburban parishes to the north and east of Appleton. He actually was my circuit pastor, but my circuit got redrawn too, and my congregation is a part of a group of rural congregations to the west and north of of Appleton.


***

GJ - I have heard so many WELS cover stories, readers, that it reminds me of pushing a button at a museum. The recording goes on, belches forth the speech, and shuts down.

Fortunately I have more sources that Ski's defender.