Friday, April 5, 2013

How To Find Stuff on Ichabod


I asked Dr. Bruce Church how he found information on this blog when I could not. He told me. "Start with Google. Use Ichabod as the first word. Add the search."

For instance, I knew that I quoted Bishop Katie's Twitter account, so I did an Icha-search with that as the search item. Soon I had more information and badly spelled words than I ever imagined. Many like to use the social media, so their activities are easy to find.

Google searches would be the end of WELS if people did more of them.

Image searches also work. The page for the image is given in Google and Bing image searches, so the image itself may give away plenty of new information.

Many have complained about this blog owning images on a wide variety of Lutheran topics.

---

Pastor emeritus Nathan Bickel has left a new comment on your post "How To Find Stuff on Ichabod":

Ichabod -

Thank you for this posting of yours. It is very helpful.