Saturday, May 18, 2013

Paul McCain Emerges from Blogger Time-Out To Display His Ryting Scills

No knowledge of justification,
no ability to write or edit -
just the man for Concordia Publishing House.


This is how a Concordia Publishing House editor writes and edits his own posts:

I’m downsizing my library of printed books and…here you go! I’m selling all these on eBay, for the sheer convenience factor. If you are interested, or nobody (sic! - mercy!) somebody who might be, here is a list of what’s up for sale right now on eBay.

What is this?
Answer - a warning label.

"Guys! Guys!
The Catholic Encyclopedia has an app!"
---

solafide (http://solafide.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Paul McCain Emerges from Blogger Time-Out To Displ...":

Goodness, selling Chemnitz and Lenski in the same post?!

I am shocked! Shocked I tell you that I am not seeing Luther's complete works and a couple copies of the Book of Concord up there too... but I suppose that would mean he actually had to own them.

***

GJ - I saw one BoC. The funniest part--besides the atrocious writing error and failure to correct it--is his promise only to write about CPH and the church year. That is it. Nothing else. But the next post was this one, about selling his books.