Friday, June 28, 2013

Confidential to Harrison, Schroeder, and Moldstad



There are good reasons for posting the church abuse articles on this blog. I help people out when they have been abused by their "conservative" Lutherans synod leaders. The abusers are evil, but their enablers are worse.

I am semi-retired, so I have the time. Also, I store the information on the blog so attorneys can compare cases. Maybe I can unite most of them on one page to move the legal process along.

I am not going to engage in rumor and slander. I leave that up to the synod presidents. That is their specialty.

But I will publish facts that are substantiated.

As this photo indicates, the SynCon presidents work together. They are united by a common love of ELCA and money.

Walther listed six reasons why a clergyman should not sue, then he excused himself from those reasons and sued two pastors who, he imagined, defamed him. That has been the SynCon template. It is wrong for the others to talk to a lawyer, but it is fine for the bosses to sue. Walther and Stephan were adept at using the lawyers, Vehse and Marbach, to aid them in the scandals about the female groupies (Stephan) and the kidnapped children (Walther).

The lawyers and Walther enabled Stephan's adultery, and Walther blamed the bishop's adultery on the bishop's wife, who bore hubby eight or more children.

The myth.

The method.

The reality, but the SynCons still teach that
the Saxon migration was motivated by a
quest for religious freedom.
Sure, that is why the Mormons skidaddled for Salt Lake City.