Monday, June 10, 2013

Moline High 1966 - 65th Birthday Party - First Installment



















---

LPC has left a new comment on your post "Moline High 1966 - 65th Birthday Party - First Ins...":

Your B Day party with some classmates?

That is nice to catch up with old friends.

LPC

***

GJ - We were not able to make it, because we had two big Walmart meetings and a family trip to see the Passion Play at Eureka Springs. I am photoshopping the pictures I receive.

We were a large class in 1966, with about 750 graduating. Many of us are from Garfield Elementary, so I am looking at photos of friends from 60 years ago.

Barb Stevens Lear and Karen Seaman were in my second grade class, Mrs. Woods, who looked and acted like the ideal grandmother, with white hair and a beaming smile for us urchins. I remember all those teachers by name, grade by grade.