Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Readers Push Ichabod Beyond 2 Million Page-Views,
Thanks To Warnings from Plagiarists, UOJists, College Professors, and DPs.


The counter reads 1,999, 559 at this point in time, as the journalists say.

I appreciate all the efforts to silence me, again. If I plagiarized and published false doctrine, I would have as few readers as Paul McCain and Jack Cascione.

Unlike the UOJ Hive, I publish all the material I can gather about the other side of the issue - their peculiar dogma of God forgiving people for not believing in His Son, even before they are born. Like John Seifert and Tim Glende, they write as if UOJ were the pure truth, but they cannot bear to mention anything about justification by faith.

Nevertheless, they still claim to teach justification by faith.

They will excommunicate in two shakes of a lamb's tail, even though they claim the cannibals and polytheists are born forgiven.


---

Christian Schulz has left a new comment on your post "Justification | Truth in Midland - St. Paul, Augus...":

"Wait," says the alert parishioner, "I thought we were justified, or 'judged' 'righteous' already before faith? What, then, is this justification, or declaring righteous, by faith you speak of?"