Monday, December 29, 2014

Church Mouse Blogger Writes from England

ChurchMouse is been a favorite stop for reading.

Dear Dr Jackson
 
Please accept my sincere thanks for mentioning my Downton Abbey posts last month on your esteemed site!
 
I wanted to comment on the posts at the time but could not see how to do it. I also do not have a Google account.
 
Please also accept equally sincere apologies for not having been in touch with you sooner to wish you a very happy Christmas. I hope that you, Mrs Jackson, Ms Boeckler and your family had a blessed day (or two) together.
 
Thanksgiving -- up to the present -- has been quite busy for me. I am only now getting a chance to catch up on December emails.
 
My very best wishes and heartfelt prayers to you and yours for a happy and healthy 2015!
 
Kindest regards
Churchmouse

***

Dear ChurchMouse,

I have had trouble getting comments to work well. You can always write to bethanylutheranworship@gmail.com and I will copy the text into the post. Just identify the URL of the post, to speed up the process.

As you can see, I started the blog list again. My left column disappeared and I thought perhaps too much javascripting was going on. I had gardening blogs too, and that list may have confused Google Blogger. But I do not know. 

No need to apologize. The last year has kept me too busy, so now I am only teaching online classes. 

We had a wonderful Christmas in Seattle, Washington, then here in Springdale. We hope to see Norma Boeckler and others in 2015, when we travel with Sassy.

In Christ,

Ichabod