- o has died for all people and paid for the sins of all people;
- o has made atonement for the sins of the world;
- o has been obedient to the Law for all people and has made satisfaction for the sins of all people;
- o has earned and acquired righteousness, forgiveness of sins, life and salvation for all men;
- o has redeemed the world;
- o wants all men to be saved;
- o truly offers and gives the forgiveness of sins in the Word of the Gospel, without any merit or worthiness on our part.
GJ - Someone who received this letter forwarded it to me for publication. The original email said, "Share," so so I am sharing.