|"CHRISTMAS Break - You Ninny-hammers!"|
Friday, December 26, 2014
When: 6:00pm January 11th, 2015
Where: At "The Bridge" on the grounds of St. Paul's Lutheran in Muskego. S66 W14325 Janesville Rd, Muskego, WI 53150
|Awake and Alive|
What: Awake and Alive Winter Break 2015.
6:00pm - 7:00pm: $2 dinner with the ever awesome "Mary Burger" (brats, barbeque and good!), veggies, and the fixings.
7:00pm - 8:15pm: Main Session with live music from the Awake and Alive band, icebreaker and interactive session talk. The Session topic for this year is "Freedom"
8:15pm - 10:00pm: deserts, games, community stuff... bonfire? In January?
Who: Anyone in college, or out of college. Young professionals, single people, couples, newly married, Seniors in High School... if you are 18ish to 25ish, this event is for you!
* It's a great place to meet new people.
* If you haven't tried a Mary Burger, then you need to come.
* What else is there to do in the middle of January?
* Those that came over the summer, wanted to see us do this again sooner than later!
* Come away encouraged by what God's word has to say to you.
* It's a great place for people hoping to see the better side of what the 18-25 generation can be about!
* We have GREAT volunteers
* Have you seen Alex Bennet and Marshall Holm play guitar?
* The Awake and Alive band is Amazing!
* MC Jack Albert is going to be in Greece so he put Steve Avery and Mike Krill in charge of MC'ing the night... you won't want to miss that!
Best of all, because Jesus is the center of why we do this. To be reminded of our best and truest identity as a child of God, asking God to help us live it out in the everyday. To be encouraged by other people who are at different places in this time of grace called "life". To go deeper into God's word applying it to our lives in this generation and that through Christ, we might reach one more with life to the full - Jesus!
- See more at: http://mikewestendorf.com/winter_break_2015/#sthash.PbCXEb8J.dpuf