|Matt Harrison, LCMS President|
Matt Harrison does not want to be in a synod that allows Matt Becker (Valparaiso U.) to go unpunished for having the same doctrine as Dave Behnke and a bunch of other Missouri clergy. However, he does not want to quit, so someone has to go.
I have a modest proposal for rectifying the issues in the Missouri Synod. Similar actions would benefit the mummified ecclesiastics in the ELS and WELS.
- Restore justification by faith as the Chief Article of the Christian Religion, on which the Church stands or falls, the Master and Prince, the judge of all articles.
- Repudiate Universal Objective Justification and give those charlatans, wolves, and peculators their walking papers.
- Treat all the entertainment, seeker service, CoWo, clown ministries as the justification by faith, liturgical worship leaders have been treated.
- Tell the truth about CFW Walther serving as Bishop Stephan's bulldog and pimp, until CFW organized a mob to steal all of the bishop's possessions, gold, books, and land - kidnapping the man at gunpoint.
- Demand a refund for all synodical funds siphoned off for tuition at Fuller Seminary, Trinity Divinity, Mars Hill, and the Drive Conferences.
|UOJ Stormtroopers have been pacifying|
areas of unrest for years, and yet the conflict grows.
Perhaps the synod slaves have opened their eyes to the fraud.