Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Response to Article about WELS Pastor Threatening Gang Rape




Facebook Page about WELS Pastor Threatening Gang Rape -

Monica Walsh WELS. Not surprised. I was born to parents who are WELS members (to this day)...and was raised in a WELS church and school. When I was in middle school (5th-8th grade) the Principal and math teacher would "date" some of the students. Get them drunk...take advantage of them...and no one said a thing about it. He went on to the High School where he continued to "date" students...having "contact" with them in the HS during school hours (and afterwards). I'm pretty sure out of the many people who knew about what was happening...or later...what happened...I'm the only one outraged over it...even now...30+ years later. He's in his 60s now and a very well respected WELS member in another state. He's probably still preying on girls...but no one wants to hear about it. WELS do not view girls/women as equals. I know what the WELS spokesMAN is saying to the police/reporters is that they (WELS) don't agree with what was said in the email...but I know behind closed doors they are agreeing with this nut job. They hate so many people.


Monica Walsh Eileen...I found it amusing (in a sick way) that WELS would always find my money good enough...the more the better...but when it came to what I thought...my opinion...not so much. One of my biggest heartbreaks in my life is that my mother is so brainwashed by WELS. How differently (for the better) life would have been had she put her life, and her family's life before that disgusting religion/church. My family is a true casualty to that cult.

Matthew C. Cyrulik What a dipsh*t, serves him right, anyone with half a brain could've destroyed her ridiculous point of view/opinion with simple plain English.

Paul Grewe Wisconsin Synod. That's really important here. There's s huge difference between WELS and mainstream Lutherans. Please don't lump us together.