Friday, June 12, 2015

Note - The Official Versions of the Emmaus Papers Are Found on Ichabod


My earlier Dropbox links to the Emmaus papers came from Brett Meyer's scans.

I created new links to the official, bonded, Emmaus papers on their website, downloaded them and uploaded them to Dropbox. Whether you have the software or not, you can open the link and save the PDF.

The most interesting material has a way of disappearing from web, shortly after I mention it, so I have the Emmaus materials preserved forever and a day. Those versions are easily to mark and avoid, and also to mark, copy, and paste.

Here is the link out in the open - for Mequon graduates. I do so much for them and only get thanks from their victims.

http://ichabodthegloryhasdeparted.blogspot.com/2015/06/links-repudiation-of-jay-webbers-oj.html