|Barbra Streisand rose.|
Mrs. Ichabod had a routine doctor's appointment, to change a prescription. The doctor loves doughnuts so we were going to buy some, but I decided to put some roses in a vase instead. The doctor's staff loved them:
- Barbra Streisand - don't judge me.
- Pope Paul II - another Notre Dame alumnus
- California Dreamin'
|The LCMS, WELS, and ELS have abandoned this doctrine,|
trusting in Management by Objective instead.
Rosarians know better.
|The old Yale Fence was a gathering place for college students.|
|When the Yale Fence was torn down, this plaque was placed on the new building.|
- We pushed the dead tree stump back up into position. That stump will help support the Honeysuckle Scentsation vine.
- We moved the logs and the new tree parts alone a line to form a rustic fence to harbor bugs and toads - also to create a Yale fence for bird perching, gossiping, and bug pouncing.
- Solar lights will highlight the new fence and falling over it in the dark.
- Elderberry plants and the Chaste Tree are vertical highlights in the area and form a screen to block the alley view, which is already emphatically green with sunflowers, Butterfly Bushes, Queen Ann's Lace, Cow Vetch, and pigweed. I like pigweed for beneficial insects. Woooooooooo, Pig ! Sooie!
- Cardboard, newspapers, leaves, and compost will be used to reclaim that part of the yard for the wild garden. No more grass there.
- More butterfly, hummingbird, and hummingbird plants can be grown.
|Honeysuckle - Scentsation.|
The trunk it was growing on is now upright and looks great.