Friday, January 1, 2016

All the Hitler Videos - By Popular Demand - 29A


Health Advisory from a Reader. Please Read and Acknowledge Before Watching Any Video 

A warning to those who watch your Hitler videos" "Take your BP medicine first, even at 3:30 AM when you read them, or you might die laughing!" Thanks for bringing some fun into my nightmare evening. Sad, in ways it is true and still going on. Though I am still a somewhat WELS former principal/teacher, I can say with certainty that I have "experienced the Hitler."

(Make a T-shirt -" I experienced the Hitler in the WELS and survived.") Just remember, this made me laugh, but your writings based on God's Word helped save me in a tough time, and I thank you for that also!


Hitler Finds Out That Glende's Lawsuit Has Failed




---



Hitler Finds Out about Confessional Lutheran Memes on Facebook





---

Hitler Discovers the Ichabod Videos



---

Hitler Finds Luther's Sermons Posted on Ichabod





---

Hitler Wants an Easter Egg Hunt and Live Bunnies



---

Hitler Loses the UOJ War


Hitler tries to stop the Rolf Synod from stirring up the justification by faith debate: