|Notorious bachelor Bill Gothard, abuser of young women,|
posed with the Duggar daughters.
Where did Josh meet his future wife Anna? At a Gothard event.
With written documentation and sources so thorough that law enforcement has used her work as a foundation for criminal prosecutions, Zichterman exposes the IFB with revelations including:
- Bob Jones University (which gave Billy Graham an honorary doctorate),
- Quiverful Movement (babies galore),
- The Hyles connection with hundreds of abuse cases.
- The Duggar clan's secret language.
- Spying and reporting on each other.
- Phony doctorates (like Dr. Bob Jones and Dr. Paul Kelm).
- Parallels to WELS, the LCMS, the ELS, and the CLC (sic).
|The Duggar women glammed up later,|
but in the early days they looked like cult Mormons on parade.
- No hand holding until engagement.
- Side hugs, because a regular hug is fraught with danger.
- No kissing until the marriage ceremony.
- "Nike!" - the girls ordering all the men not to look an attractive woman walking by, but to look at their shoes instead. Guffaw.
- The wife has to be totally available at all times for the husband's pleasure.
Here is a partial list of SynCon abuses.
|Pastor Jon Stern's enthusiasm about the Starr-Barefoot |
gay ministry program is contagious.