The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist-in-Residence

The Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream - Sunday, 10 AM Central.


Advent Services - 7 PM Central Time in December.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Norma A. Boeckler Author's Page

Pastor Gregory L. Jackson's Author's Page

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Blog for Recipes, Healthy Food, Various Home and Gardening Tips

I still remember being posed for this photo at the age of four -
for the annual Melo-Cream calendar.
http://walmartlittlechef.blogspot.com/2016/02/first-post-introduction-to-walmarts.html

Some people have discussed food and recipes with me. I learned a lot by working at a Walmart Neighborhood Market.

I decided recipes would be buried in Ichadbod, The Glory Has Departed, so I decided to devote one blog to food, nutrition, health, and home tips.

If I have something to say about gardening products at Walmart, I will add them here. We shop at Neighborhood Markets and at the largest Walmart SuperCenter in Arkansas - one mile from our home.

I recognize the irony in the photo. My father said, "If I had known I would live so long, I would have taken better care of myself." He lived to be 85, but making it past 65 was pretty good when he was growing up.

I will write more about growing up Melo-Cream later.