Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Blog for Recipes, Healthy Food, Various Home and Gardening Tips

I still remember being posed for this photo at the age of four -
for the annual Melo-Cream calendar.
http://walmartlittlechef.blogspot.com/2016/02/first-post-introduction-to-walmarts.html

Some people have discussed food and recipes with me. I learned a lot by working at a Walmart Neighborhood Market.

I decided recipes would be buried in Ichadbod, The Glory Has Departed, so I decided to devote one blog to food, nutrition, health, and home tips.

If I have something to say about gardening products at Walmart, I will add them here. We shop at Neighborhood Markets and at the largest Walmart SuperCenter in Arkansas - one mile from our home.

I recognize the irony in the photo. My father said, "If I had known I would live so long, I would have taken better care of myself." He lived to be 85, but making it past 65 was pretty good when he was growing up.

I will write more about growing up Melo-Cream later.