Tuesday, March 1, 2016

On Kindle Now - Making Disciples: The Error of Modern Pietism.
Only $3.99 Now - Free for the Next Five Days
I Will Download It Too - for the Software

Illustrated by Norma Boeckler.



Kindle - Online Edition - Making Disciples: The Error of Modern Pieitism

I like having the Kindle editions on my computer. Using their built-in software,  I can find and quote a book easily, when needed.

Starting tomorrow, this will be free on Kindle for five days.

As expected, there are other Making Disciples books. so I was correct in thinking this might straighten out a few Church Growth /Church and Change robots...or just make them angry.

I plan on working with Janie Sullivan to place some of the Lulu books on Amazon/Kindle.

Copies will still be published as free PDFs. The idea is to distribute as widely as possible.