The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist in Residence

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream


NT Greek Lessons - Thursdays, 7 PM.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Bente's Historical Introductions,
and Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sassy the Drama Queen at the Yard Sale.
Leaves Area with Mama Cat Hanging onto Her Flank



I am trying a new tool for blogger. It is supposed to make blogging better with more SEO. I began by looking for Blog This! - which I used to use. The other tool is called  Zemanta.

We went to the second day of the yard sale, which our friends were hosting on the corner. I dropped Mrs. Ichabod off at the sale and got Sassy so she could see her friends.

I rounded the corner into the gate and yard sale, with Sassy a little ahead of me. Soon she let out a long, demonic shriek and came running toward me with a black cat clinging to her flank.

Sassy changed to her German Shepherd bark and let out quite a few barks of outrage. She only lost a tuft of hair.

Sassy had three strikes against her:

  1. She often scared that cat onto the roof where the Four Esses live.
  2. The cat had been attacked by a dog some time ago.
  3. The mother cat had kittens nearby, so they could give them away.

I walked Sassy back home after everything relaxed. She was not hurt, but her previous experience in losing a leg makes her overly sensitive and dramatic about any pain.