Sunday, June 19, 2016

Amazon Father's Day Gift - Thy Strong Word Is Available in Print Form.


Janie Sullivan, the tireless editor in charge of finishing the project, is porting the book to Kindle e-books, which will make the book handy for research and quoting.

I will leave the PDF posted in the left-column, which allows fast easy searches of the text, too. Use control-f and put your search term in. Lemme see - how many Krauth references are there? All of them are shown and you can page through them - with the citations. There are 72 references to Chemnitz, so someone can find each one with control-f. Luther has over 1800 references.

This print edition, the third, is in large format, max pages, so it will not challenge people like me who appreciate larger fonts. This is English-only, like the previous version. The original included Hebrew and Greek exegesis, which vexed many laity. However, that did not deter the Church Shrinkers who claimed I did not know either language. I asked a Colorado layman who heard this claim, "How did I manage to handle the Biblical passages, not knowing the languages?"

The author's cost is around $8 compared to the best cost at Lulu - $20. The Lulu edition was handy as a hardback but rather small for reading.

When I get more information, I will post it. I encourage you to order through me to save money. Those who contributed will get free copies. Thanks for the support.

As always - thank you Norma Boeckler for another wonderful cover and interior illustrations. Your copies are on the way, too.

Norma Boeckler designed the cover and interior graphics.