Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sad or Funny - My Spam Folder


We should never think we have control over our computers, especially with Microsoft.

One reader sent me an email and I could not find it. That happened again. She was IM-ing me about it. Finally I looked in the spam folder and found hers and other personal emails.

In one case, someone "stopped writing to me." I grew alarmed because we went back and forth almost daily. I asked two people if he was OK, because I sent emails he did not answer.

He was in the spam folder too. Not literally, of course. His emails were there.

So were emails from several other people. Some were new contacts that I never heard from before, and they were using the bethanylutheranworship@gmail.com address. Several were from a member whose name was on my contact list.

That bethany account gets the fewest emails, but it was getting almost no emails, thanks to my busy-body spam busting Windows hotmail program.

Now I will routinely check it, because I like hearing from people.

I normally respond to email right away, so - if you do not hear from me - IM me on Facebook, or use this header "BARE ROOT ROSE SALE."