| UOJ is the Circumcision Party -|
where faith is not taught, works take over.
- How dare you quote me out of context!
- How dare you quote me extensively to show the context!
- How dare you publish at all!
- By working with the LCA/ALC/ELCA,
- By pigging out at the same Thrivent and foundation troughs.
- By teaching UOJ in the name of grace.
- Justification by faith - 0 occurrences.
- Chief Article - 0 occurrences.
- Righteousness of faith - 0 occurrences.
- Jackson - 0.
- Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant - 0
- Ichabod - 0.
- Book of Concord - 1 in an article, by Surburg. Also cited here and there, in the masthead, books sold, etc.
- Means of Grace - 1 in an article by Surburg, where he correctly summarizes Luther's doctrine. "Luther taught that justification occurred the moment a person believed that Jesus Christ had paid for his sins by His vicarious and substitutionary death upon the cross. This faith was created in the individual’s heart by the Holy Spirit through the means of grace, either by the Word or the Sacraments."
- Sola fide - 2 occurrences. Surburg article.
- Kloha - 82 times, like that almost forgotten dude in Pieper's Dogmatics, Kalnis.