Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Cheaper Than New Glasses - Change the Chrome Browser Settings


I was fiddling with the browser settings when I noticed I could change the appearance of anything on the web.

These directions are for Chrome, Google's free browser.

Download Chrome

Go to the hamburger - the three lines - on the far right of browser tool bar at the top. Look for settings as one choice toward the bottom.

It looks like this in the window -

chrome://settings/

You will probably see this at the bottom of that settings page

Show advanced settings…



Click on that for advanced settings.

Next look for

Web Content

There you can change the font size to LARGE, even to VERY LARGE.

You can also change fonts. I like Arial, so I chose those.

I am using LARGE, so typing the blog and reading all Internet material is much easier.