|A Calvinist translator of a Pietist professor|
made Objective Justification and Subjective Justification
popular terms for CFW Walther's Pietistic disciples.
Tell me how "Justification by Faith" is Calvinist,
thou pompous fraud Todd Wilken.
Relatively few people are indoctrinated in Universal Objective Justification, a dogma always hiding itself away. Most of them are poorly trained, lazy seminary graduates whose clearest memories are recovering from the parties.
They operate on a faulty base of interpretation from the rationalistic Pietists, who reason thus:
When Christ rose from the dead, He bore the sins of the world, and He was justified. Therefore, the entire world was justified at that moment, whether anyone believes or not. 1 Timothy 3:16 - "justified in the Spirit."
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was
- manifest in the flesh,
- justified in the Spirit,
- seen of angels,
- preached unto the Gentiles,
- believed on in the world,
- received up into glory.
The UOJ picking at phrases, instead of understanding the Scriptures as a whole, is always on display.
"Raised for our justification" from Romans 4:25 is separated - but why? - from Romans 4:24.
|Pooled ignorance - one MDiv congratulates|
the other MDiv for grabbing power
and the treasures of the LCMS:
two enormously overpaid Lutherans
who do no parish work - Harrison and Wilken.
- Their dogma allows, even encourages, work with all confessions and no faith at all. Thrivent gets a free pass and a perpetually extended offering plate to fill.
- In worship, anything goes.
- Because the secretive and cowardly UOJ cult remains in hiding most of the time, getting rid of opponents is easy.
- If anyone disagrees with Matt the Fat, anathema sit!
- If anyone tries to discuss this in WELS, UOJ is "settled dogma," as MDiv Jon-Boy solemnly declared, ex cathedra. The Holy Spirit will not allow any WELS SP, DP, or CP err in doctrine, because - hey - they have memorized all the talking points.
- The hidebound Synodical Conference feels at home with ELCA and all mainline apostates because they dropped the Subjective Justification part long ago, as Schleiermacher did. Everyone is forgiven and saved. WELS even brags about it, but denies it when pressed about their false doctrine.
- No reason exists to do anything more than tell people they should rejoice in already being forgiven, without faith, without the Word, without repentance.
- Unfortunately, this UOJ passivity leads to an absence of confessional energy, worship attendance, and seminary study.
- Over time people realize that their synod presidents and seminary professors are poorly educated frauds who are using the Lutheran Reformation as their annuity to stay well fed and equipped with the latest luxuries, tobaccos, and brews.
|Concordia Publishing House shot glass,|
"in honor of the Reformation,"
designed by AA.