| Bultmann is a good example of Pietism turning into pure Rationalism,|
while still making a living off of Biblical piety.
That is the WELS-ELCA-LCMS-ELS-CLC (sic) today.
By now most people realize that ObamaCare was a complete fiasco, forced into law by deceit and manipulation. Some are hanging onto the myth, so I pointed out that it was designed to fail and morph into total government control - "single pay" - as promised by candidate Obama in 2008.
What followed on Facebook was a series of personal attacks, which got uglier and uglier. No one wanted to touch on the facts of ObamaCare. No, I was a horrible person, a monstrous Christian, even mocked for having a fun, old photo as my profile - as if that never happened before on FB.
I kept feeding the frenzy, simply by pointing out what the Left could not face.
The format was familiar. I have seen the tactics used by the dying Lutheran sects for decades.
- A new agenda is beyond questioning, because it is pure truth and goodness.
- After a bit of discussion, the attacks are launched.
- The facts only enrage the apostates, making them even more venomous.
- People take turns issuing their denunciations.
- Most are silent, because they do not want to be targets.
| Have you bought your Reformation shot glass yet?|
Doggy t-shirt? Here I Stand socks? Bottle opener?