|Another Parlow pronouncement -|
"The Word works, so dream big."
What did these poor WELSians do,
to have to suffer through Parlow pronunciomentos?
|Notice how the WELS Asian seminary|
is overloaded with fake doctorates and Jeske Church Growth fanatics. Check out Denver Seminary.
| Mequon graduates like Parlow seem unable to spell -|
sited for cited. Tis funny how everyone uses the ad ELCA
argument to excuse their various heresies.
|Parlow posed for Ski at one of the Andy Stanley (Babtist)|
ministers' conferences. About eight WELS church workers
were there, including Glende, so that was no accident.
Under Mark Schroeder, the Reformer, and his buddies - Buchholz, Steve Spencer, and Joel Voss - the Wisconsin sect has moved top speed into aping the Calvinists and Babtists. There is no better resume enhancer than going to:
- Fuller Seminary
- Willow Creek
- Trinity Divinity School
- Andy Stanley Immersions
- Exponential Extravaganzas
- Various weird gatherings like Soil.
- Jeske's School of Enthusiasms, or
- All of the above (Ski, Glende, Bishop Katy).
| Mark Schroeder clamped down on Justification by Faith|
and what else?
Oh yes - writing against or leaking to Ichabod.
- Plagiarism? No problem. Excommunicate the lawyer.
- Drinking on the job? No problem. WELS has bar ministries now, to sanctify their addictions.
- Showing porn to female staff? Lighten up, will ya?
- Taking an outraged husband to court for telling the truth? Two pastors and two staffer agree - he had it coming. The judge laughed it out of court. "A blogger in Arkansas?" he asked, incredulously.
- Destroying one's first parish and shrinking the second one? Share your wisdom at the next teachers' conference.
|Whatever you do, do not rile the board|
of Thrivent - or the easily riled Mark Jeske.