| "How will we feed our programs?|
$200 million is hardly enough."
We have had several promises of rain, which were fulfilled by dark clouds sailing past. The rain-barrels are dry. I revived the irrigation system, comprised of switching valves for the soaker hoses in the front and back. The birds like this, because water makes their bug and worm hunting easier and more productive. The backyard has:
- The birdbath hose with the patio cleaner attachment
- The Wright fence soaker hose
- The Gardener fence soaker hose
- The Wild Garden sprinkler.
- The Butterfly Garden soaker hose
- The upper rose garden soaker hose
- The area sprinkler hose.
|Clethra is just starting to bloom.|
| Chaste Tree has flowers loved by bees.|
The woody shrub loves sun and pruning,
but not watering.
|What better way to wean babies!|
They will be searching for Thrivent grants in no time.
- Fake scholars who never study;
- Translators, who copy and paste the New NIV and change a few words to make it their own new Lutheran Bible;
- Preachers who plagiarize and share their stolen sermons on the Net - until exposed by the same technology;
- Leaders who glory in all the wealth they have absorbed from a few rich people, Thrivent, and the boards where they serve (themselves);
- Dogmaticians whose only faith is in repeating the errors of Holy Mother Sect.