| The so-called conservative Lutheran seminaries have produced an|
abundance of popes, Ft. Wayne being the most fertile of all -
Cascione, the Heiser faction, Paul McCain, and more besides.
We had at least four inches of rain over the holiday, plus the debris of a thousand July 4th rockets falling on the streets and gardens. I planted two sets of Buckwheat, because opportunistic weeds quickly take over sunny, mulched areas when blessed with sunshine and rain. The weeds survive with little of either, but grow ferociously with both. The crabgrass on an untended property near us is thick enough to trip someone on the sidewalk. They will soon be sowing their seeds for next year.
The Buckwheat grew waist-high, even chest-high in the rose garden. I had two new rose areas under fresh mulch and cardboard, meaning a layer of composted turf was underneath. Once the Buckwheat germinated, the plants burrowed their roots down into that compost. One moment they were tiny plants - next they acknowledged the heavy rains by growing with immoderate speed.
As I told 29A - a reader so covert he only has a hexadecimal number -"Fifteen thousand (15,284) posts have not budged WELS, Missouri, or anyone else from their downhill spiral of apostasy."
The LCMS and its rogue splinter sect, ELDONA, are honoring Luther's 500th anniversary with an emphasis on Gerhard.
Some MDiv is promoting his series on the Book of Concord. I asked if he taught Justification by Faith Alone and excluded the false dogma of Halle Pietism, UOJ. No answer so far. I will keep everyone posted. The usual responses to that question are:
- Incredible vulgarity - like Father Hollywood's
- Facebook unfriending! Oh, the horror.
- Otten, Cascione, and their endless Kloha obsessions - never mind Beck and their rejection of the English Luther Bible - the KJV. If Dr. Robert Preus was so great a theologian, then why have Cascione, Rolf Preus, and the Preus clan never read Justification and Rome?
- John W. Montgomery, UOJ partner. So, Dr. Dr. Dr. Montgomery, if the entire world is already forgiven and saved, why does Kloha matter?
- Matt the Fatt, Paul the Plagiarist, and the rest of the Purple Palace gang - just go away. You made your fortune in salary and plumped up your pension plan. Retire in dignity and let competent Lutherans have a chance.
- Pope John the Malefactor, the ELS professor who was hired to teach New Testament at the seminary without even having a college degree. Another Bishop Stephan! Another UOJist. As one ELS member said, "He can't teach and he can't preach, so he is left in office."
- The CLC (sic) gang - such a fun bunch. The greatest compliment they deserve is that they make WELS look good in comparison.
|This is a point by point refutation of UOJ,|
which I nicked from Justification and Rome.
- The Old Testament, Genesis 15, Isaiah 53 and 55, etc.
- The New Testament, especially the Gospel of John, but also Romans 3 and 4, Galatians, etc.
- Luther's entire body of work
- The LCMS - such as their KJV catechism
- The WELS - Gausewitz
- The previous entities of ELCA, especially the General Council.
|Paul's "no other Gospel" means|
no other justification, even if a graduate of Ft. Wayne.