Saturday, June 9, 2018

For Bethany Lutheran Church Members and Friends.
Protecting You - So Only the Chinese, the NSA, and Facebook Have Your Data

 Microsoft will have your computer purring again, but will it work?

As people may know, various updates were foisted upon our computers, for our own good. They kept my Civ IV game folders and erased the game files. Thanks, Mr. Gates.

I used to get a version of the newest post in the email box, and I forwarded that as a blind carbon copy to the membership/friendship list.

They now consider a blind carbon copy list as spam - and block it.

If I send it in the open, which I do not like to do - they block that too.

I can send the Sunday service as a Word attachment to a few members/friends who really like to have it. So my list is very small, trying to avoid a total block.

So do not be offended if you were used to messages on Sunday and a copy of the service, but no longer get it. If I can find a way around it, keeping addresses private, I will. However, I doubt that will happen.

The complete service is always posted an hour before we start and it is normally the top post for Sunday.

 A glimpse into the Window 10 update project.