Friday, August 31, 2018

Two Kinds of Encouragement


Encouragement 101
Nothing stirs me like having someone create an anonymous account on LutherQuest (sic) and launch a vicious, irrelevant personal attack against me and Sassy Sue, the Wonderdog.

That means something is really eating at that rotten soul, and the corrupt tree must shed its evil fruit. I am still waiting for a host of false teachers to tell us all why they hate Justification by Faith. They never quote the sources I have supplied promiscuously in the hopes they would come clean about their perfidy.

Let's blink at the marvel of it all. A group of people spent an enormous amount of hours for a year - preparing a very inexpensive, illustrated set of Luther's Sermons, Lenker edition, plus the Gems volume, and LutherQuest (sic) denounces it and the practice of posting one Luther sermon each week.

It's public domain! - What a scandal.
Anybody could do that! - But no one else has.

And worse, we broadcast our worship service for free, no secret passwords, for anyone to appreciate or deprecate.
They broadcast on the Net! - So does our synod.

The truth brings out the bully in these sewer rats, who scurry away when the light goes on. I started this blog for a few friends, not for anyone else. Why would someone order me to stop writing? Are they required to read anything on this blog? I would never think of silencing LutherQuest (sic), SteadfastUOJists, or ALPB. I mine their posts for quotable pratfalls and quirky sectarian nonsense.

 The worst ones have endowed positions.


 Why would the LCMS publish a Book of Concord with ELCA?
Wengert is the ELCA hero of gay activism, yet LCMS-WELS pretends to scorn  ELCA for its deviant ways.
Encouragement 201
Laity and some pastors encourage me to keep writing. I could add a lot of details here, but for some reason they slip my mind at the moment.

A lot of background information and links come from laity.

 God's wrath is revealed in His use of false teachers, who shun the truth of God's Word and reward error and corruption.