Monday, September 3, 2018

Alec Satin, Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

 Alec Satin, Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Perhaps readers have noticed that I have permanently linked Alec Satin, Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry at the bottom of the masthead for this blog.

Why don't I have 220,000 likes?
Oh, never mind. Mrs. Ichabod just filled me in.


You can also find Norma A. Boeckler's author's page on Amazon.
I am linking her graphics to her books now, to leverage the Search Engine Optimization - SEO.

And my author's page on Amazon - Gregory L. Jackson.

But I am digressing for the sake of SEO. There I go again.

Our member, Alec Satin, has already created a free digital library for Lutherans at his site -
Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry.

I am setting up something similar with my books. People will be able to get them at no cost and share them without getting angry cease and desist letters in the mail.

My generation favors printed books, but printed books may be largely displaced by the mobility and cost of digital books. If I want to look up quotations and have the citation for gardening books, I use Kindle. I wrote Making Disciples using the PDF of Thy Strong Word, so it was easy and fast to search (control-F) for every reference to "disciple" in 650 pages.

Nota Bene
I am always looking for new distribution points, so if you know of a few people or a larger group that will benefit from a given book, let me know. I send free books, extra books, review copies, all over the US.