Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Martin Luther College Recognized Sex Felon DP Ed Werner in Their Magazine

Ex-convict and Ex-District President Ed Werner, WELS.
Everyone knew, no one did anything about it.

"I just wanted to bring to your attention this piece of...work that appeared in the Fall 2018 MLC InFocus.  I have the joy of receiving this wondrous color printed propaganda mailed right to my door.

I usually look to see who I know in the cute graduate photos on the bottom border.  And sure enough look at who I found today!  Apparently the yearbook hunt and seekers do not do any research or do not care when they chose to proudly list this sexual assaulter in their publication."

Martin Luther College's lavishly produced PR magazine runs photos of distinguished graduates on its pages. Here is DP Ed Werner's graduation photo when he was at Northwestern College, Watertown, Wisconsin.
 Valleskey, the ex-president of Mordor taught ex cathedra, infallibly, that God has declared the whole world to be not guilty. Is this related to Werner's crimes, murder of their wives by church workers, the easy-going attitude of WELS officials about alcoholism, clergy adultery, and worse?