Monday, February 18, 2019

Facebook Friends Respond to Posts

 Dude! Why join ELCA? The leaders are just like LCMS-WELS bureaucrats - career criminals in doctrine.


Don Gutz 
I am so sick of your attacks on the Lutherans. If you are so upset with these three synods, then join the ELCA. You are tiresom (sic) and boring!!

FrThomas Aaron Frizelle 
Dude, why are you going on about Preus and WAM II?! Who cares? Post your sermons instead. Write about the glory of God instead. Or just share a humble prayer, or a prayer request. You're starting to sound like Rod Serling.

 "Picture a blog. Not just any blog. A very special blog. One with almost 17,000 posts and close to 7 million views."


 They rejoice in their opposition to Justification by Faith and work closely with Pastor Nadia Bolz-Weber's ELCA. Are they Lutheran? Long before Q, I did my own research.
***

GJ - These are Facebook friends I do not know, and they still have me listed as a friend.

I assume that they remain nominal friends because they want updates, which I gladly offer at no cost to them. If there are posts I do not want to read, I do not write the authors to excoriate them for writing something anathema to me.

When I was in Cleveland, a funeral director used "dude," circa 1973. I thought that language fad had died away.

This is the philosophy of ELCA, and yet LCMS-WELS-ELS are happy to work with ELCA on a wide variety of religious projects, with WELS Pastor Mark Jeske as the Thrivent Paymaster.