Tuesday, January 12, 2021

News Roundup


The mainstream news is filled with chaff, the stuff blown out of airplanes in WWII to confuse radar images. Fox News is the worst because it shifted to hard Left on Election Night without confessing its sins. 

The Peach Mint talk is hilarious, likewise Section 25. Everything broadcast on TV is aimed at disturbing and alarming the citizens. I know, because I have seen the effects on people I know. They are afraid to hope.

Likewise, news and feature magazines are marching with Stalinist conformity toward that same glorious but self-destructive goal. 

I do not know all the details, but I am confident the traitors will be rounded up faster than the "usual suspects" in Casablanca. Trump won in a landslide, bigger than I predicted. The House and Senate followed the same pattern. Remember Reagan's re-election? I do.

I am looking for a few people to be surprisingly alive - bad news for the traitors and traffickers. Others will be forgotten by history.