Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Kein Licht! - The Headline in Berlin and the Communist News Network (CNN)

 

 One of these dogs is the derp.

The Atlantic is a magazine I avoid, but they sent me a link to their front-page story on the head of CNN - Licht. I was hoping it was spelled with the h - Licht. Then I could headline the story Kein Licht - No Light!

I was sure from the first page or two that this guy was cooked and soon to be served up to the masses. When the news makes the news, it is time to do another executive search.

I was going to post the link, but that was a NO! I thought, maybe a few thoughtful people would want to enjoy the roast. NO-o-o-o! The more I read, the more I realized that top drawer journalists had the vocabularies of gutter snipes, street-walkers, and illiterates in general. Punctuating an enormous story with f-bombs and the like - that is so obnoxious a Marine short on sleep would cringe.

Here is the cast of characters -

  • Licht is a self-pitying moron so helpless he could be a district president, or worse, a seminary professor.
  • The journalist who interviewed Licht sounded just like the raging feminist Kaitlan Collins, who blew all her circuits on the CNN open forum, because Trump easily stepped on her toes and the audience loved it.
  • Licht replaced Zucker, who was suddenly loved by all the journalists upon leaving his post.
  • Licht has been fired - as if it was intended for their network's Renewal Refuel Tribunal.