Sunday, March 24, 2024

Response for the First Reformation Seminary Lecture

 



Dear Pastor Greg,

Sure appreciated your first seminary class, and what a great way to start. I was late in finding out it had been scheduled so I had to watch it later, I shouldn't make the same mistake tomorrow. 

There is no doubt in my mind that Luther's teachings on the efficacy of the word and sacraments are an apt and ongoing example to the the Roman and Orthodox churches that they still don't know the half of what they have been given. At least the Orthodox don't withhold the cup at times. 

This Lutheran lesson should also alert Episcopalians or Anglicans (and all who may call themselves reformed) notice that the Bible itself gives no excuse for their teachings on the same. 

In any case, thank you for this seminary (and Thy Strong Word) and I will take notes and try to make these classes whenever you schedule them, good Lord willing. Right now, I should be able to attend either those during the day and/or night. --God bless you

***

Each lecture will start with Zoom, get converted into YouTube, and shared on Ichabod and also the Reformation Semiary blog.