Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bailing Water Is Back


Bailing Water is back. Just click on the embedded link.

Bailing Water is written by a WELS layman. The Fiends will do everything possible to shut him down. They are already murmuring about the 8th Commandment! Telling the truth about published false doctrine and public false practice (a little girl preaching to a congregation) - those are not violations of the 8th Commandment. Falsely accusing people of slander is a violation!

History of Bailing Water: Aaron Peders a WELS delegate started the post after the WELS cut his imprint blog on wels.net. After about a week he just disappeared. Then a guy named Jared took up the site. He wanted to mostly receive posts about MLS. But he then dropped it this weekend. Another person is now the blogger.

***

One person was very mocking toward me when I showed how a WELS pastor copied Presbyterian and Baptism sermons (bad ones at that) and claimed them as his own on his church website. This anonymous person wanted to know if I had talked to the plagiarist. My question would be - has the District Pope? That is illegal - to claim someone else's work as his own. Yet the WELS CG pastors do it with impunity.

Thou shalt not steal - that's a commandment too.

***

Anony-mouse had this seething comment, which - according to his logic - I wrote:

Greg, I wouldn't be surprised if you posted your own comments on your blog. You make all these accusations and start all these rumors, but you offer no proof, no names, no documentation (such as the "WELS Curia" still trying to close MLS, or the pastor who used Baptist sermons, etc.) Nothing has really changed since your days on the pages of Christian News, has it Greg? I really feel sorry for the poor souls who take everything you say as gospel truth. I would only hope they could really get to know you and what kind of "professor" and "pastor" you really are, before it's too late for them.

No documentation about plagiarizing the Baptists? I copied the "WELS" sermon and the Baptist sermon, the "WELS" sermon and the Presbyterian sermon. All posted.

If you want to know what Michigan District pastors are thinking, ask them. My source is from the Michigan District, WELS.

I am the same person. I document the facts while cowardly synod minders attack anonymously. You only hurt yourself, Anony-mouse. You are angry, full of false ideas, and probably potty-trained at gunpoint.

I appreciate the opposition, Anony-mouse. I sign my material, unlike you. I document with verbatim quotations and my eye-witness experiences, such as talking to the Kokomo excommunicants. I have published many books and hundreds of articles in 30 plus periodicals. I have earned six degrees from accredited institutions most people have heard about, so I must know something.

Here are some recent comments, sent by email and signed:
WELS pastor - "I love Ichabod. I read it every day."
WELS layman - "Time will tell. we think you deserve alot of credit for bringing issues to the attention of many. And that's putting it mildly."