Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ELS Bad Boy Is Back


I do not know who the ELS Bad Boy is, but he is posting again. I have copied his post below.

September 02
contemptible "change your church for the worse" conference
I think they need a new video game for X-Box and other gaming systems. We could call it, "Reformation 2: Church and Change down in flames." We could have Luther, Chemnitz, Gerhard, Walther and other great Lutherans armed with Scripture and the Confessions beating the WELS church and changers (with ELS participants) over the head. With each strike, bolts of lightning could shoot out, giving the heretics a jolt they'll never forget.
I hate to give publicity to whackos, but I think their kind of trash speaks for itself. Christ warned of the false prophets that are in the world. Take a good look at the faces at http://www.churchandchange.org/home/2384/2384/files/CanCprogram.Web.pdf and you'll know what they look like. I feel creeped out just looking at the page. A portion of the WELS has been taken over by the Reformed contemptible service crowd. The ELS is yapping at its heels by contributing to this abominable church and change conference with two of her pastors.
I could and probably should go on, but just take a look for yourself. Maybe I'll have another late evening when I can give a critique of this horrible event.
God have mercy.