Sunday, February 24, 2008

Current State of WELS Apostasy


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Brief Autobiography":

I have to say I stumbled across this site a few nights ago and was really amazed that I am not the only one out there that feels that the WELS isn't the perfect church that it portrays itself. I was a called worker cut down before I even had a chance to truly get into the ministry. The stories I have about the District Pope I had to deal with make some cringe to know that is what the WELS leadership has come to. I was just wondering if you had an email so I could send some of my other thoughts about the Holy Hill and the current state of the WELS.

***

GJ - Comments go to my email first, so I can read anything you want to send. If you do not want it published, just say so. I do not want my email posted on a blog because I get unwanted ads for medicines, million-dollar estates from Africa, and online nursing schools.

Someone noted that seminary costs are low enough to keep people attending but far too high for its value, leaving graduates in a state of dependency upon the synodical popes. Their degrees are useless except in their own synods.

The Wisconsin sect is unique in having the lowest standards of clergy behavior (letting a murdering pastor move to a new call) and the most sanctimonious attitude about its immaculate clergy. Even worse, they behave as if they are too pure doctrinally for anyone, including the Little Sect on the Prairie, while their leadership is trained at and enslaved to Fuller Seminary and Willow Creek.