Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Freedom



Water on Mars


My new teaching schedule started, not soon enough. I will seldom leave the house to teach because so much work is available online. I experienced the joy of turning down a Yuma job (400 miles round trip) three times in two days.

Thanks to so many advisers, I have no lack of things to do. My editor (trained at Ft. Leavenworth) has writing plans for me. Readers have content, audio, and art suggestions. My journalism teachers have homework to fill in remaining hours.

Before I had to stop mid-day and prepare to teach at a local campus. That meant being away for a stretch of about seven hours. Now I can concentrate on work at home and taking care of domestic projects.

I just got the mega Adobe Creative Suite (DreamWeaver, PhotoShop, Flash, Adobe Editor) at a 75% discount, so I am looking forward to remodeling my http://www.gljackson.com domain and putting all the books on it for free. One journalism class is mass media, so that means exploring more media outlets (like podcasts) for what I am doing with sermons and the Book of Concord. All I need is a grandchild as an assistant for that.