Saturday, November 1, 2008

Independence Day and Blog Vacation




I am now officially independent of face-to-face classroom teaching. Every class (with a few exceptions, for practical reasons) will be online from now on. No traffic jams at rush hour. No burning up gas and oil for work. That will release carbon credits so I can barbeque more often.

I will vastly reduce my blogging in the next month. I have to rework my domain for a journalism class. Do not sob or rejoice. I will be installing a lot of content on that site so people can use links without pop-ups. All the books will be there for free.

http://www.gljackson.com

There will be silly stuff on the site because of requirements for the class. I don't mind doing those projects because I really need to get up to speed with the new DreamWeaver and other Adobe programs.

I will do some blogging, but quite a bit less than usual. My web design teacher has been very understanding but there are limits to patience and semester deadlines.