Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cheap Shots from the Shrinkers Make My Day





Bailing Water
Anonymouse said...
>>>WLC is not as mission-minded and is not under synod oversight. There have been things that have gone on there (just read GJ) that a synodically-funded school would not have done. <<<

Surely you don't believe anything Gregory Jackson writes. It doesn't take much intelligence to see the guy's a little off base in his claims and accusations. Anyone who has enough time to stalk multiple synods as he does, obviously isn't doing much positive outreach for Christ.

---

Bishop Katie
Up and our (sic) the door before 8am. This is a rare ocassion.
6:04 AM May 18th from Tweetie

***

GJ - I am walking Sassy by 5:30 AM every day. That might explain why I have time to blog, write my own sermons, and publish books. Fortunately, I now work exclusively from home, since everything I do is online. I do wonder about people who have time to comment anonymousely on two different blogs - every day. Is that a constructive, edifying, and Gospel-spreading hobby?