Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Victory of the Penguins




Victory of the Lamb - Church and Changers:

Sunday was our very first Bible Quest at Showtime Cinema. We lerned (sic) how penguins teach us to care for other. Philippians 2:4 “Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”


Victory of the Lamb
Victory's first Worship at Showtime was a big hit. Come back again this next Sunday for worship at 9:30am but make sure you come early for Fellowship by 8:45am or whenever you can.Sun 7:57pmVictory of the Lamb

(Tim) I just want to thank everyone who helped out today. It was great to see it all come together. I walked into the Theater at 7:30 and had my nose involved in setup inside and walked out at 9:00am to see the lobby transformed. I saw phenominal (sic) work on setting up the electronics. everybody pitched in and it was great...I only wish we could have had the same crew working on my lawn this fine day.

Bible Quest