Monday, July 13, 2009

Beavis and Butthead Blog



Fake Ichabod called Notre Dame a "Jesuit school,"
a small sample of the ignorance on that site.
Joe Krohn loves the blog.
He claimed GCU was a Baptist school.
Joe knew because he used to live in Phoenix.
I want them to keep displaying their nastiness,
oafishness, Schwaermer theology, and boneheaded cluelessness.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Love and Hate in WELS":

I don't know if you've been following what's been going on over on the Fake Ichabod site. Fake Ichabod was criticizing you for your comments about Gurgel. I demonstrated that you had fairly and accurately quoted the conversation--Ski by his own admission really did worship with the heterodox and Gurgel really did support and defend him.

Fake Ichabod then chastised me by abusing the 8th Commandment as all C&Cers do, telling me I had no business saying anything if I didn't go and speak privately with Ski.

I then pointed out his abuse of the 8th Commandment, leading him to delete the entire post and pretend it never happened, rather than admitting his dirty tricks.

It's the usual C&C m.o. Abuse the 8th Commandment in order to give yourself time to cover up your own wrongdoing.