Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Comment So Clueless, It Deserves a Special Post


Why are there no objections about false doctrine from WELS leaders?


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Characteristics of False Teachers":

Did you get permission to use the wolf in sheep clothing picture? It's not your own creation, copy and paste works well for you huh? (<--English 101 needed) The site it came from also contains sexually explicit material. Thought your readers might like to know where you find your images from.

***

The picture is clearly credited, unlike the sermons of the WELS Chicaneries: Ski, Kelm, Parlow, Doebler, et al. I imagine the print was hard to see, with a beam lodged in one's eye - eh, Anonymous?

Most photos are PhotoShopped by me or by stealthy contributors. Most people accept that as a new creation. No one outside of the Shrinker movement has complained. From them I get threats of lawsuits, etc. Ho hum.

I obtained the previous photo from putting "wolf in sheep's clothing" in Google images. I have several that I use from time to time, to illustrate the crafts and assaults of Church and Change. Almost all my photos come from adding "funny" to a particular image name. That is how I found the LolCats site and the parallel dog site. They are also marked at the bottom.


This clueless Pharisee seems to know a lot about StrangeCosmos. He may do as much for that URL as the MLC did for Fire Island. But no, I never go to that site. Sorry to disappoint his prurient interests.

Many Lutheran images will now show up in Google as pointing to Ichabod. That probably drives traffic, since I also look up sites using images I want to kelm.

My BoyScout detector reads the following for his comment:
1. Former WELS school student? - Yes.
2. Expelled from NWC for excessive drinking? - Was that even possible?
3. Son of a Shrinker? - Very probable.
4. Name? - They are all pretty much the same.