Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DK's Big Van Available for Confessional Raid on Chicanery Conference




 No one wants to borrow DK's big van?

dk has left a new comment on your post "Chicanery Conference Program":

Howdy Professor!

Would you like to get to Milwaukee this weekend, Dr. Jackson? I bet we'd have fun making my van into the Luthermobile. I would be honored to have you as my guest. I've a comfortable couch and the skill to cook amazing meals.

Apparently no one believes me when I previously wrote that I'm willing and able to donate the aesthetics of my big van for the cause of confessional Lutheran.

If you are a confessional Lutheran WELS person living in Milwaukee (or willing to make the trip) email me at folkright@gmail.com. We will paint up my van with Luther quotes and circle the Wyndom parking lot passing out fliers to C&C folks.

This is a serious offer. What a better way to engage in Lutheran fellowship?

Who says Confessional Lutherans can't have fun?!!