Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nietschke's Quotation Was Popular in the Third Reich




Nietsche. GA was modeled after German secret societies.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "WELS GA Personality":

Went to MLS in the days of zexing...I LOVED my years at MLS...Went to NWC during the years of initiation...GREAT memories...Went to WLS during the days of GA...overall, these were some of the best 12 years of my life! And...I feel my experiences during these 12 years have helped my throughout my 15 years of ministry so far...you need a pretty tough skin to put up with some of the things that come your way in the ministry. I am sad to see these traditions lost. As the old saying goes, "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!"

---

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Friedrich Nietzsche

***

GJ - Don't worry. GA continues in WELS. Some day the piper will be paid when a lawsuit is filed against Mequon, the synod, the various professors, the participants, and the officers of the synod and seminary. Keep that professional liability insurance paid up, Revs. You will need it.